Use Ideas with Logical ProgressionThis article will help you to understand how the ideas you come up with can be transformed into a logical progression, thus helping readers to follow the argument you are making. A good writer needs to know how to build paragraphs and present evidence in a linear progression with the help of signal phrases, verbs and transitions. The paper in general, as well as each paragraph separately should:
- Introduce the chosen topic/idea.
- Prove the made argument with evidence.
- Outline the evidence significance.
Earn 10% from all orders made by people you bring!
Your people also get 17% discount for their first order
- “Assist”, not “help out.”
- “Establish”, not “set up.”
- “Increase”, not “go up.”