Our clear and ambitious goal is to provide the best custom writing service. We offer superior academic papers of different types, i.e. essays, research proposals, dissertations, theses, business reports, etc. Whatever you academic level is (High School, College, University, MA, PhD), we will help you complete your assignments.
If you want to buy a paper from us, place an order on our website. If you desire to find out what price you will need to pay for your assignment before ordering it, you can request our customer support team to give you a price quote. State the deadline, type of your order, and other details, and our support team will calculate the price you will need to pay. Note that you can always turn to our support team for assistance if any difficulties in placing orders arise.
Significance of Communication
If you have any questions concerning our services, contact our support agents ta any time suitable for you, as they work 24/7. You can call our support team, send them an email, or reach them via our live chat.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Deadlines and Delivery
The time frames for completing assignments vary from 3 hours to 2 months. All assignments are done according to the deadline indicated in the order form. However, if you want your writing project to be delivered earlier, its price will be recalculated and you will be asked to place an additional order.
Take the following steps to order papers from us:
- Fill in the order. Provide detailed instructions about your assignment. Set the deadline, choose a correct academic level, state the word count, topic, etc. Please keep in mind that it is important to lay down all requirements during the ordering process. Extra guidelines for the orders that are in progress cannot be provided after 10-15% of the deadline expires.
- Proceed with the payment. Once payment verification is received, the writer will begin working on your assignment straight away.
- Communicate with the assigned expert. You can communicate with your writer during the writing process and ask questions about your order.
Download your paper. As soon as the deadline expires, you will be able to download your completed assignment from your personal profile. As an option, you can request us to send your order to your email address. Note that at your request, we can send you a free plagiarism report alongside your paper so that you can see it is authentic.
Submitting a Refund Application
- Where applications are received within 14 days of the expiration of a deadline, the customer may be eligible for a complete or partial refund. No time limits apply if the application is being made because a paper is thought to be plagiarized. However, we will ask the claimant to provide a credible report showing Essay-Professors.com is to blame for the plagiarism.
NB: Where reporting plagiarism is concerned, some systems are considered more trustworthy than others. Those considered credible sources include Turnitin, iThenticate and WriteCheck while SafeAssign or hand-written notes are not considered to provide irrefutable proof.
- On occasion, customers ask Essay-Professors.com to continue assignments they started. However, because we only test the parts written by our writing staff for authenticity, we cannot be held responsible for plagiarism in part(s) the customer completed.
- If a customer expresses dissatisfaction with our work, each case is examined on merit and reported on within three-four days. If a customer’s complaint is valid, we will issue a complete or partial refund.
- Free revisions are available provided the customer contacts us with their request within 48 hours of an order’s deadline expiring. A new compensatory order will be required once this period has passed. We cannot offer a refund later if a member of our team agrees to revise your paper without additional reimbursement.
- Revisions will be provided for assignments of twenty pages or more for up to 1 month following the expiration of the deadline.
- Where the original instructions for an order change, we cannot offer a free revision. Moreover, we may require an additional order to compensate our writer if a customer is late providing essential information/resources.
- A new deadline will need to be decided when requesting a free revision. The modifications needed for some assignments can take 24 hours to complete, but a lot depends on how difficult the revisions are and how difficult the order is to reassign. However, our writers will do their very best to complete the work within the time agreed.
- Our staff will sometimes need to get in touch with you by posting a message to your profile area or by sending an email. Therefore, we ask customers to keep checking their messages and to respond in timely fashion. While customers sometimes neglect to include all required materials with their initial order, it is their responsibility to provide all necessary information, either at the outset or during the writing process if our writers need clarification.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- You may be offered a full refund if we receive an identical order from you twice or we erroneously charge you twice for the one order.
- You will be offered a full refund if our administration team cannot find you a writer.
- If a customer receives a full refund, they should desist from using any materials previously provided in respect of that order.
- Even though the company make no promises regarding specific grades, we make all efforts to ensure quality results. All professors grade the content of the papers differently. When apllyign for a refund, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If it is proved that a writer overlooked initial customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When you are applying for a refund, you can not expect a revision of the order at the same time. When make a decision regarding a refund, the whole paper is analyzed for compliance with the instructions. Thus, a customer should choose either a refund or a revision request when submitting a complaint.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when a Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- You may be offered a partial refund if the number of pages you order is incorrect.
- You may be offered a partial refund if the writing or educational level you order is not the appropriate one.
- You may be offered a partial refund if we find inconsistencies or discrepancies in your order information.
- Cancellation of an order once it is allocated to a member of our writing team:
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline (approximately)|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
Important Note: It will no longer be possible for us to accept cancellation once we have assigned a member of our writing team and an order has thirty percent deadline left. We also apply this principle when a project is uploaded/completed.
Important Note: All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In an attempt to prevent Internet scams, our Finance staff may ask you to verify your order. When we receive the necessary clarification, the deadline clock will commence. If verification is late and your deadline subsequently starts late, you can ask us to extend the deadline or you may submit a new order to compensate our writer if your paper is required quickly.
Word Count Issues
- Working on the assumption that there are 300 words to a page, we calculate the length of an order by word count. Because technical papers mostly contain numerical data, they are not calculated in this manner. Rather, the cost is calculated according to level of difficulty.
- Speaker notes to PowerPoint presentations. Where a customer requires speaker notes to accompany a PowerPoint Presentation, we can provide anything from 100 to 150 words per slide.
- We calculate the cost of online (Internet-based) tests in a different way to other order types. The calculation method assumes five questions per page and the total number of questions (multiple-choice questions included). Therefore, a fifteen-question assignment requires the customer to place a three-page order.
- Prices are adjusted where orders are required early, and an additional order will be needed to reflect the modified price and to reward your writer. We cannot offer a refund later if a member of our team agrees to deliver your paper early without additional reimbursement.
- If our writers do not manage to deliver an order by the agreed deadline and/or without agreeing an extension with you, you will receive a partial refund at least.
- We ask customers to please indicate the right assignment type when ordering from us, e.g., “Research Paper,” “Report,” etc.
- Rewriting is a process that involves paraphrasing or rewording a particular text. An additional order will not be required unless we are asked for some element that is akin to providing fresh content such as adding new text, research or sources.
- We may send you messages from time to time so please look out for these. Punctual response is crucial, particularly if your approval/feedback is awaited.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
How Long will Card Details Be Stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- More information regarding terms of stored credentials can be found in T&C of the chosen payment processor.
How will My Stored Card Details Be Used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can These Terms Change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.